Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Message to my Family

     I am sitting waiting to go to the airport and get a flight to the Bahamas so I can catch a ship that will take me to places I can only dream about, all I can think about is what I want to say to each of you so I thought this would be an appropriate place to say it. Thank you.  My immediate as well as extended family, and especially Mom, thank you.  Your love and support means everything to me.  I want you all to know that I am the person I am today because of all of you.  You each have taught me and helped me grow to be who I am today.  They say it takes a village to raise a child and you have all done well in raising the youngest in the compound.  Uncle Curt once talked about writing a book call Raising Joshua, because it was truly a group effort.  I want you all to know that I am taking this blessing to heart and I will not wast a minute of it.  I will learn everything I can and put to good use all the things I have learned from you.  Thank you again, you are the reason the world is now my classroom, and I just wanted to tell you that I will be making the best of it.

6 comments:

  1. Josh, excellent message and a nice way to start this voyage! Best of luck and I can't wait to hear / read all about your experiences. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh,
    Have a great time and soak up every minute of it,not just the sun! Looking forward to reading your blogs!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh, Best of luck on a wonderful adventure. I too look forward to reading more. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh, so excited for you! I'll be looking forward to your updates. Have a marvelous adventure!

    ReplyDelete