Friday, April 20, 2012

Fun with time

So I just wanted y'all to know a fun fact. Tonight I will be crossing the international date line, so today was April 20th, and for me tomorrow will also be April 20th. Just a fun fact, and because this year is leap year I will be living 367 days this year. For those of you who are doing math and thinking "but Josh didn't you lose almost an entire day by traveling around the world," you're rightish, but it doesn't sound as cool, so keep that to yourself, and anyway we only lost 15 hours, so I still got a few extra hours into this year. Take care, make it count.

1 comment:

  1. Josh,

    Sue helped me set my new password so I can write to you. I hope you get this. I am going to read all your blogs that Sue printed for me and catch up. Excited to see you.

    Mrs. Krick

    ReplyDelete