Monday, April 9, 2012

Sorry it has been a while

Hey everyone, sorry i haven't written About China yet, I had a blast with Katie, it was awesome to see her and catch up with some family. I will not be able to blog now either because I'm on my way off the ship to Japan, I will be going from Kobe to Kyoto (it is the cherry blossom capital of the world and it is peak season). Then we will be going to Tokyo and doing big city stuff, then finally meeting up with the boat in Yokohama. It will be awesome, it is too bad that my cousin Andrew already left, he was here for two years, it would have been nice to see family in two countries! I will write more about my amazing time in China after Japan, but I also have 6 papers to write, and I have to edit my film, so it may not be very fast coming. I hope everything is well with everyone, I will be home in about three weeks, this trip is flying by. Take care, make it count.

No comments:

Post a Comment