Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hawaii

Hawaii was a blast, only a few short hours, but we made them count. we went up and saw one of the volcanoes. No flowing lava, but maybe that was a good thing. We also ate some local food and shopped at Walmart and Macy's, it feels good to be back in the US. It was funny to realize how excited I was to see Philly cheese steaks on menus, and speed signs in MPH. It felt good to be closer to something that is home. I wont get into the break down of my trip yet, I still have a week left on board and I am not about to write about how I feel now that it is over, I don't even know if I will be able to write about it, but that post is coming so stay tuned, the break down of the most life changing experience ever is still to come. Take care, make it count.

No comments:

Post a Comment